Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29,2010 MORE

So I do the dishes and prepare the mangos with which to make mango chutney. I prepare the roast beef for the oven and I plan hte rest of the meal in my mind-potatoes and green beans all easily prepared in the 2-2&1/2 hours. I am thinking all day long on and off of Joyce.

Well Joyce here is someone who loved you and is troubled and sad at the news of your death. You were so much fun. I am sorry that we couldn't go on. Really sorry you were so smart oh Mercury in Virgo. Yes your passing is not without notice-you made such a mark in my life dear one. You were cruel and hateful but you were also funny and so sharp. I loved your eye for color and light and balance. I remember when you studied photography and how I admired your sense of drama and wished that I could do what you did and that I could be thin like you were and that I could attract men the way you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment