Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9/1/2010

Abolish Plutocracy if you would abolish poverty. As millionaires increase pauperism increases. the more millinaires the more paupers. Rutherford B. Hayes- found in the 8/30/2010 article by the wonderful Jude Cowell who is amazing in her output-she is also an artist. I love her artwork done in my beloved Prima Color pencils that I once used to color charts. Not all her work is in that medium but this is a clue to how encouraged and sympatico I am with her mentality. I read her daily and I believe I absorb her thinking and really respond to her. Again, as I said earlier, I am amazed by her level of production and by our harmony. She even has a piece entitled 28 Aries a degree on importance in the maternal line of my mother.

I also printed a poem by John Donahue 'The Inner History of a Day'. I was so moved by this-for me he touches the outline of God/Goddess and leads right back to 'me/the human person'. This poem is wonderful for the beginning of the day and for a benediction. I was deeply,deeply moved and wanted to capture it to have forever to remember and to grow with.

I dreamed that I was in a meeting of what might be 'Post-Christian women'. we were meeting in a roman Catholic setting but we were very free of the confines of the church. One woman had twins and another no children and I had one I think. The timing of our meetings was a little confused and it seemed that I would end up staying over-accommodations were meager but doable.I for instance would sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor in a a more public space that was now quiet. In the beginning we were
organized for a big meeting but somehow that was over or not expected any longer. I wanted to go to sleep but somehow got engaged with some commerce types and went through
a strange shopping trip where the stores were empty but there was excitement that new products were on the way. It is here that I learned that Judy Able's father had been smuggled back into the country. I spoke up and said Judy's father is dead but everyone said that I was mistaken. He is an illegal and was smuggled into the country. He was illiterate and almost couldn't communicate he was laying in the fetal position in a single-occupation room in downtown San Francisco.


While listening to and thinking of President Obama's speech please listen to Democracy Now and the journalist Joy Gordon. Here is the link and you will need some time to listen: http://kpfa.org/archive/id/63677. My domestic partner said that I have always talked about this but I was so knocked over by this woman that I want to share.
am using the TV now for entertaiment only-reruns of the spy/cop stories I love or murder mysteries or just plain good movies, etc. I refuse to listen to TV news and the interpretation of our current history-if you listen to the history that Joy Gordon gives based on what has actually happened not what the government wants us to think about- your orientation will be moved radically,profoundly.
Why did we,the US, need to reduce Iraq to stoneage level in order to help them? Whose desire was this that inspired George the Faather to repeat again and again that we would now see a new wold order?
At any rate this is what is on my mind and has been these past few days. I am sickened that the Dems have turned craven and the Republicans have revealed the depths of their hatred and their desire to unleash vicious attacks on anyone who appears to be different. I think we registered Democrats could find our guts if only we faced the truth about Iraq but then our leaders are paid by the same folk who paid for the destruction of Iraq. Hard to know where to turn but once again in life I know in my heart that 'staight people' do not know in which direction the wind is blowing and I am in the process of rejecting their news and beliefs.IWhile listening to and thinking of President Obama's speech please listen to Democracy Now and the journalist Joy Gordon. Here is the link and you will need some time to listen: http://kpfa.org/archive/id/63677. My domestic partner said that I have always talked about this but I was so knocked over by this woman that I want to share.
am using the TV now for entertaiament only-reruns of the spy/cop stories I love or murder mysteries or just plain good movies, etc. I refuse to listen to TV news and the interpretation of our current history-if you listen to the history that Joy Gordon gives based on what has actually happened not what the government wants us to think about- your orientation will be moved radically,profoundly.
Why did we,the US, need to reduce Iraq to stone-age level in order to help them? Whose desire was this that inspired George the Father to repeat again and again that we would now see a new wold order?
At any rate this is what is on my mind and has been these past few days. I am sickened that the Dems have turned craven and the Republicans have revealed the depths of their hatred and their desire to unleash vicious attacks on anyone who appears to be different. I think we registered Democrats could find our guts if only we faced the truth about Iraq but then our leaders are paid by the same folk who paid for the destruction of Iraq. Hard to know where to turn but once again in life I know in my heart that 'staight people' do not know in which direction the wind is blowing and I am in the process of rejecting their news and beliefs.I

No comments:

Post a Comment