Friday, September 10, 2010

9/10/2010

Jeez- so things are much more troubled than I realized. San Bruno exploded last night when a 30 inch pressurized natural gas line exploded under the streets of San Bruno. 53 houses burned to the ground over a 100 damaged, people dead and missing and injured. So ugly,so ugly and caused by deregulation. The Big Guys saying that they can make money with out utilities and they took over PG&E got rid of all the mature workers hired lowest bidder contractors. Cut everything to the bone, refuse to do the upkeep necessary so that there are now power outages in the winter when there never was before the money guys took over.

I can not stand the kitchen. It is as if I believed in food and believed in cooking and then here I am alone with Steve and I don't want to cook just for us. I want friends and family and hordes depending on me but NOOOOO! my sister now lives in Tennessee with Randy so that she can receive cancer medicine and Aimee hardly ever wants to see me nor do I often want to call her. Yesterday there was a huge gas line explosion in San Bruno and I feel this deep inside-a certain loss of trust in life and suddenly I don't want to go into the empty kitchen and I don't want to feel my empty life and I don't want to feel the grief and sadness that these days have for me I jusst want to lie around and what? take prescription drugs and watch mindless meaningless TV

No comments:

Post a Comment