Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/7/2010 continues

So I ended up posting in the middle of a paragraph after I left my seat for some coffee and when I returned my eldest cat, Bebe, had shut me down and started a new page. I never have completed the instructions for running this blogspot.com system so I have simply started a new page after rescuing the previous entry from the "draft"file.

Increaasingly I simply must turn away from TV unless i am watching movies on the "On Demand" button. for politics I continue to turn to radio-screw the TV and all the zillions form GE and NBC and their hatred of Obama and the Dmocraats.

I can't believe that no one talks about the very obvious conspiracy to keep money back so that all the decent Republicans will have to come out against Obama no matter how much he sucks up (Rahm Emmanuel's direction?)to them and their values and beliefs. Now after alienating all of us on the "professional Left" Obama comes trotting out his charm and"fire". One wonders if he didn't promise his handlers that he would "lose" the vote so that they, the "New Republicans", can come bounding in with all their new ways and ideas and HATE HATE HATE.
I am so angry at Obama for allowing these creeps to make him appear small and not pink, just a "nice colored boy" with huge ears who is swallowed up by the Office. I am hoping for him and for me and for us that he will come out firing and inspire us and put an end to the insane Tea Party crap manufactured by billionaires who could care less about us, the"lesser folk"but who sure know how to use us and minipulate us. Oh!1 the types like the Koch Brohters could use all their ill gotten treasure to lift the consciousness and help find a way to employ everyone who can and wants to work and to retire those who are too ill or too old now to work. We could find a way to cover everyone with health insurance and continue to employ human beings in the functions we do best-human services instead of these horrible computer programs that direct out calls and are so deadening htat one doesn't even want to speak when one finally gets to a living human being.

We can afford to pay welfare for families who aren't making it and who need to survive. We don't have to be so full of hate that we won't give the parents of young, young children enough money to pay rent and pay for carfare, etc.

I don't know but I was so always grateful that I had my wonderful job with the status that my underdeveloped sense of society and social position found gratifying even though dealing with the paper was always a struggle I had an easy time dealing with regulations.
Oh more later the day calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment