Tuesday, September 28, 2010

09/28/2010

Joyce has died. My old friend. we were estranged over her cruel words regarding me and my family. She complained about my redneck sister and my daughter and granchildren. she said that she was so ashamed of me and how I did or did not turn out. I always thought that we would talk again and I was wrong. I still love her one of the few who really loved her and now she has "shuffled off this mortal coil" or something to that point. I may have the words wrong.
And yesterday I heard that Kimmie has been busted by the DEA for buying pain meds on the black market-30 morphine which she didn't want and 30 Percosets which she does want. she has chronic pain arising from the meds used to balance her bi-polar conditions. I was heart broken and consulted my astrologer friends who set to work immediately but when I spoke with Kimmie just now she pulled me up a little by announcing to me that this is nothing, that Citibank says that she has 30 days to clean things up in order to keep her job. she has an attorney and the charge at this point is $2500. I was amazed that she was still continuing to judge my granddaughter for stealing Buffy's phone a couple of years back saying "well I come from the same kind of family no one pays for anything I have to do it all. However I know for a fact that she didn't come from the same type of family. Oh Well!! as Steve just said "we can't work with these people" I will have to turn them over to their Jesus and their right-wing politics and move on down the road. and I do believe with all my heart that one cannot be evolved spiritually and still keep to right-wing politics-I am part of the spiritual movement, Liberation Theology. Right now in south and Central America one can witness this movement bearing fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment