Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/114/2010

Yesterday was the hardest day-I was awakened around midnight and could not get back to sleep and I was so restless and then Comcast again turned off our cable to get us to pay a bill that we do not yet owe-rather we should be paying now for 9/14/2010-10/14/2010 but they have owing all manner of stuff telling us that we owe them $587.65-I am not joking here. At any rate the day went from there and Steve and I trundled over to Copy Central and used their computers for the outrageous price of $8.50 or so 20 cents a minute.

Steve awake and how I love his sweet and loving presence-for me that is the secret of our long relationship- he is gentle and loving and tender and protective and refined in ways I marvel over. He has been my perfect lover for years and that is our secret much as my mother described the sex between her and my father.

Yesterday was as if a conflagration was burning inside of me: the images and thoughts of the San Bruno gas line explosion killing unsuspecting folks in their homes just at dinner time (6:10 PM?) and destroying the homes of so many others-PG&E now says that they have made $100 million available, no strings attached for those hurt by the explosion.

At any rate my sister has also been diagnosed with stage 4 small cell carcinoma in the lungs and is on oxygen and has a shunt so that she can easily be hooked up to the cancer fighting meds that will shrink the tumor and give her some time but even the doctor says that the cancer will return. she is being treated with drugs that are being tested-not backed by the government as safe and effective but there is hope that they will gain approval.

stopped writing to watch The Wire. last season with Steve. So good really good and there goes my attention for writing.

Pookie the white cat came home after being out all night and worrying me. He is asleep in his box right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment