Friday, July 9, 2010

7/9/10

This sparrow is not singing this morning. Typical July morning here on the Bay-gray,gray and it is hard for me to read because my glasses are broken,actually I lost the right lens and I cannot get the glasses replaced until August. We are totally cash only now and my last pair of glasses cost almost $500 due to the corrective right lens. I am almost blind in that eye.

I don't know if I wrote about this because I was so ashamed of myself. I was doing some really, actually black magic on the terrible judge in A's trial=sending all his bad energy back to him AND I am very inexperienced with this. I usually just pray and allow God and the Angels to take care of the details but I was so exhausted by what I had witnessed following the transfer to Oakland that I think I lost my mind and so I was really concentrating on sending back to the judge that which he had set in motion and guess what? Later that evening I looked down and saw a lens on the floor and I picked it up and felt my glasses only to be met by emptiness-both lens had fallen out and only the left lens has ever shown up here in the house. The left lens of course is the one with simple tri-focal, the missing right lens is probably worth $200 by itself. Steve has always wanted to check B's car but of course since she has never initiated contact following the horrible day after when she read my harsh judgment of her son and Steve's call and my call so getting to look in her car is not something I expect. I imagine that she would just throw the lens away if she found it in her car.\

Judy has never called since that so I am thinking that she too blames me. Oh well!! time to change and move on=the old work days are truly over.

Making cream of broccoli soup today and warmed over chicken from yesterday. No meat, no beans, no oatmeanl, no whole grains. Weird this gout thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment