Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14/10

So this morning I got an e-mail from my old schoolmate and I believe that I got the old Scorpio freeze after dropping on her all my thoughts about her Mars/Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio in the second house. I was really so amazed by that conjunction and her entire second house-wow-does she ever love money and love making money and love competing-what an excess of treasure and sex or rather sex is part of her treasure and I just let myself rip and I think that I frightened her.
I can see now that this is a repeat of what went down between us-Grand Square-her Mars/Jupiter oppose my Mars/Venus square her Aquarius Moon which opposes my Saturn/Moon/Pluto and her Saturn/Pluto and squares. Guaranteed to end in hurt feelings and poser struggles. When we were children I thought that something was wrong with me but now I see that is simply how we are and I am no longer vulnerable as I was when a child. We also have an air grand trine between us-we could really love a conversation that could range over years but the love of power in both of us would always get in the way. Too bad-I think that she is probably my essence twin-the King/Warrior to my Warrior/King. I know that I have never stopped thinking about her and I was so excited to be in touch after the decades but alas!! she is a mean one this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment