Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/2010

So I feel much renewed by wonderful deep sleep last night. I awakened needing to go to the bathroom on an emergency basis. That crisis easily dealt with and now I feel beautiful and ready to go. Thank you Father/Mother God for this wonderful day-THANK YOU!!

I fed the cats and BEBE is almost renewed. I was afraid that we would lose her. She has never been sick before and her sickness has been in her hips caused by the vaccination they gave her in her hip. Well she has returned to her glorious blond beauty-she is part Siamese-the Cream Point Siamese and she is so beautiful with eyes so green that some days they appear turquoise. She seems to be proud and playful and wants us to appreciate how healthy and strong she is now. And

The ass h---s on Morning Joe are such creeps. Laughing and poking fun at Blagojavich who by the way I know he didn't do anything. I have already known that this is all political murder because who? wanted him out the Republicans and then maybe the Obama team. Mika Brezenski is so absolutely sickening-she so thinks Blagojevich actually did something and why? I say. She believes what her MSNBC tutors tell her to believe. She is horrible really horrible but back to Blagojevich-I have never thought him guilty and even if he is I support him and he makes me laugh. Jesus think of the Plumbers of Nixon times or Cheney now we are talking real

Jesus think of the Plumbers of Nixon times or Cheney now we are talking real felons and they either go unpunished or if punished they are so protected that they hardly suffer at all. The system wants Blago to swing they hate him so much and this is because of that flaky little FBI whit, Patrick Fitsgerald who had enough to hang Bush and Cheney but who just stopped and then turned his talents on Blago-hmmmm? bet that dude has sexual problems just bet you. Starpath Visions did 2 (two) articles on him in 2005;http://starpathvisions.com/index.html. I loathe him after having respected him. I loathe him for being an obvious tool for the right-wing and then going after Blagojevich at the bidding of his masters who wanted a Republican governor for Illinois.

Early morning MSNBC is sickening and I am tuning out on a regular basis. For the most part it is a Republican wet dream-how they want things to be. I believe that people are hurting so much and the Democrats have such an opportunity to show how so much of the suffering can be traced directly to the Republicans and their cold,cold hearts,

Here is a response I posted in Starlight News-slightly wordy but really to the point.


Pat C.-thank you so much for the link to FLOW:… I haven’t gone there yet but I wanted to say that it was the buying up of water in Mexico by the Coca-Cola company that precipitated so much of the flow of the so-called “illegal aliens” as the young people came north to find work for their floundering families after the water was taken from their villages. This I know because a co-worker and her husband came back with these stories in the early years of this century. The report was that all the water from entire villages would be “stolen” destroying the life and culture of the villages and the women had to walk miles to get water and the men turned to vice to get through their now pointless lives. I mean this happened right here in our neighboring country and no one talks about it except retired Civil Servants such as little ol’ me. The previous President was President of Coca-Cola in Mexico before he got elected. Just sayin’. oh! and here is a copy of the link from Pat C


http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/flow-for-love-of-water/

I put some black beans to soak by bringing them to the boil as if I were going to cook them and then taking them off the heat and putting on a lid and they will sit there for a couple of hours after which I will I will drain them and start with fresh water and onions and garlic and cook them until they are tender.
Tonight the menu is London Broil ( on sale at Safeway so that a huge piece is under $5.) this will be sliced thin and served with black bean tostadas with slivered cabbage and finely grated carrots dressed with lemon and oil and some fresh salsa.

I am also making rice pudding, Mexican style, for my sister. I grew up making rice pudding by cooking leftover rice in a custard baked in the oven but Mrs Cruz makes it by softening some rice up with some water that is cooked until the water is absorbed and then milk and sugar are added and this is cooked on the stove top until thick about 45 minutes to an hour. I like to add some eggs (2) at the end and cooking gentlely until I am sure the eggs are cooked. I use lemon peel slivers for flavoring and sometimes Mexican vanilla if I have it.

IO read an article in Steve's "Uncut" from England on Ronnie Lane from the Faces and Rod Stewart. He was described in such a way that he came across as so Taurean so at home on the earth and I so identified with him and the words about him. Oh! Taurus rising,Mars in Taurus lacking in ambition but steady on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment