Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7/13/10

So...I was in my sister's room getting some of her pain relieving sleeping potions and talking to her telling her that I plan to go to sleep early tonight because I have not felt well today and she said that she could tell and I was walking out of her room and looking down and there laying on the floor was a lens and i thought "I am sure that the lens is still in my glasses and if that is true then this is the missing lens that is worth about $200 and I bent down and picked it up and could tell immediately that yes!! this is the lens. I could feel by its thickness and the slab-off that the missing lens had turned up in my sister's room. The other one I found on the floor of the living room by the side chair.

I know that our luck is now turning around and I have learned a painful lesson: no dabbling in black magic even when confronted with outrageous cruelty as I was in the Alameda County court rooms I will stick with prayer and god and Angels and Guidences will take over and I will accept my humble position.

Thank Father/Mother god for sending my childhood schoolmate into my life to clear up any unfinished business from childhood and thank you for returning my much needed glasses. Thank you so much for this wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment