Thursday, July 15, 2010

07/15/10

Weird I have been calling the recent eclipse and equinox!! What is up with that!! I know that I meant Spring Equinox but this was a Solar Eclipse. Weird but there it is in print. I wonder if that has any basis in the brief contact with my childhood schoolmate-a time when there was equality and the time was seemingly as brief as that moment of Spring or perhaps it was the Autumnal Equinox? HMMMM!? Well the word is eclipse!

So I imagine that there was too much info for her to take in and I didn't even get to the Mars square Saturn and for that matter the Jupiter square Saturn-traditionally called the last chance lifetime meaning that one is faced all through life with a choice for freedom or restriction. This is interesting because Saturn is conjunct Pluto-ouch!!and Jupiter is conjunct Mars. somehow her father interfering with her plans and her natural ambition and desire to win and achieve and her mother represented by the Aquariuas Moon?? was somehow cool and reserved-thinking here that her mother demanded that she think of the consequences of her actions,her acting on her passions

No comments:

Post a Comment