Monday, July 12, 2010

7/12/10

copying my recipe for meatless chili-wanted to post it on FACEBOOK but it was too long!!!!Making chili in honor of our foggy,July mornings. I use meat substitute since I can no longer digest hamburger and chili-agony. So...I saute a large onion, chopped, with garlic and green perpper also chopped. When the vegetables are limp and fragrant I stir in pasilla chili, anchoa chili,New Mexico chili,some cinnamon,lots of garlic powder and the meat substitute (I use Yve's-2 packages for this) and I "brown" this and then add beans (two cans or the equivalent in regular beans) add canned tomatoes then I let everything cook until it tastes like chili. Sometimes I think that the chili needs a little brown sugar to "smooth" everything together. This is cheap and very popular with the young people. I serve it with saltines and cornbread and chopped, raw onions and grated cheddar cheese.
So gave out this address on FACEBOOK. God I hope that I have not written anything that will hurt people who know me through FACEBOOK or astrology. Strange to do that but I remember how much Barbara loved my cheap lunches and suppers and I really want to share this with others.
Sounds like all of us, the Pluto in Leo babies, may soon need to know how to cook from scratch on the cheap. "THEY" are coming after our pensions and Social Security. Of course, "we" know it always is the Daddy Warbucks who say "we can't afford to pay pensions and Social Security because we need ever faster ways to kill people and to steal their lands and treasure."

Guess what dear readers-I have made contact with one of the most important childhood companions. I have her birth data and the link up is right there. All the years of dreaming of the red bathtub with gold faucets is right there in the two charts,hers and mine. Interesting to have the opportunity to know her and her chart. We both have Mars square Saturn hers Mars Scorpio to Saturn Leo and mine Taurus Mars square Saturn Leo. Interesting-always trying to figure out when to move when to rest. O never realized that she also had this aspect when I was envying her her position in our community.

I await her response to my invitation to reach me via the g-mail.com account.

No comments:

Post a Comment