Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/2010

So here is another side of my reality: Cheri wrote to say that she has been very ill and hospitalized for six days. She was shocked that I thought she had "frozen me out". Obviously I am so impressed with that Mars Jupiter conjunction that I lost sight that she is a Libra with Aquarius Moon-she may have dark and tangled e,moptions like I do but she is still an Air sign woman. I also thought that perhaps I was "picking" up on her illness since by my calendar she must have gone in the hospital the next day.So..... the reunion/friendship will continue and we will share our experiences and see where we have ended up which is what I have been wanting.

I have thought of Moscow for years and longed to talk to the "kids" who were so important to me. I went back once in 1989 with the folks and ran eagerly up the steps of Mr Comer's and he refused to recognize me and then I went out to see Linda Gaskill plumping myself up as a 'spiritual director" and she in turn rejected me. Then over at Mrs.Curtis one of the twins, Ray, was there and he too failed to acknowledge me. I was so sad and even devastated and I expected the worst from Cheri and that is not what I have received from her rather I have been welcomed and she has confided in me and I was simply insecure and reckless.

FOX has done it again by publishing a video of a seemingly mad dog racist woman admitting to refusing service to a white farmer when in truth she was telling a story of her own growth and growing consciousness away from unconscious racism which one can see by her countenance on the TV-she has the face of a highly evolved woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment