Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/2010

I saw a look in the face of a blue fin tuna who was being murdered that reminded me of our kittens who are now fourteen months old. They have made me so much more aware of life and consequently I am so much more unwilling to add to the suffering of the world. This is not just a Christian concept but has come from all over the world. I have always believed that animals have souls never considered otherwise no matter what the "grown-ups" thought-I knew.
Somehow we don't need to kill each other but we also don't need to keep twisting the laws of nature to force nature into producing more life than we need or can support.
Strange right now on the TV is a piece on the marauding monkeys of Delhi where our President is visiting. Our president in India talking about how outsourcing is good for India and the US. Well he is making very clear who has hired him-the Globalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment