Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/06/2010 Return to St Joseph's

So I have been thinking so much of Fr.George and Sr. Evelyn and believing them lost to me with the change of the parish after the loss of Fr.? who had a heart condition and who died not too long after serving the prison time for standing on government property at the School of the Assassins (Schoool of the Americas) I was angry with St Evelyn for chastising me and shunning me and then blaming me saying that I was too pushy and yes I see from her view that I was so loud and demanding when from my view I was just pushing through my insecurity and feelings of inferiority. I was so excited to realize that God loved me and that God loved me through Mary, The Mother of God. I was so excited and thrilled and relieved. I didn't feel very lovable after what I had been through- the darkness and destruction and violation and betrayal that not only had I experienced but I had been the author of this darkness in the life of my children and people whom I loved and I felt violated by my parents and yet I was the one who violated them and took my place by Wayne rather than chasing him away-yew!! I was unable to be my own father at that time and I got royally whupped. there was enough parenting in my childhood that I was able to straighten out once I got through the first Saturn return but WOW there was so much rage and outrage in me. I was a real outlaw girl-weak and unreliable and there I was mother and wife and trouble for the families that I married into. I learned. I found a government job and stuck it out. I was always too unstable to get promoted above the EW work-definitely do not work well with others but I was known as a work horse with absences and I often loved my job.
At any rate I have been wanting to reach out to Sr Evelyn and looking up St Joseph the Worker I discovered that I could return. I am ready to live in the Church as long as I need to rest. Hopefully I will be of service to others while I am there "resting".
I don't care anymore about the "Truth" not in the way I did when I was young. I love taking part in the Catholic tradition and learning that history and faith and I KNOW that always the final word is between God and the Holy Spirit within- the New Creation.
So I am willing to let myself be guided, well, I am willing if I can "see" in time when a learning moment has arrived. With me I am so often learning a lesson years later because I am energetic, nervous and headstrong.
I wish that I could link up with civil rights workers in the Catholic tradition. Liberation Theology-finding shelter and food and learning for those who for what ever reason ended up behind the door when the goodies were distributed. MC/IC in my chart all about the need to scratch up survival goods and do this as a career,a way of expressing myself in the world-I always was in love with Christian poverty. Jesus loved the lowlifes and so have i although I hated trying to live there had to get out and talk about my own interests and talk to my loved ones in my way and live by my own rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment