Friday, December 3, 2010

12/3/2010

So S explained to me that we can coy all of this and archive it and then take it down because I no longer feel free to say what I want to in this medium. I think we have entered a time of profound darkness and a time when the hounds os the rich ones will chase down the likes of myself and my friends and do us in.
I know that I don't usually talk or even think like this but the elections and the words of the tea Party/Republican winners is so coarse and brutal full of racism and hatred of the poor and vulnerable that I am for the first time in my life frightened.
I came across a religious man's writing in Huffington Post today and I copied his quoted passage from James: Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and your silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days. Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth. You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as in a day of slaughter.

At anyrate what is going on around the West-Europe and the US is feeling orchestrated and has caused me to believe in the Illuminati. I know that the IMF or something else is being used to destroy our societies and to make serfs out of all of us but the very, very few who names and faces do not appear anywhere. I am frightened in a way that I never have been. Even on my beloved astrology blogs that I have stayed with for their lack of oohy wooy superstitious beliefs but now there is talk about the US coming apart,etc and I am disturbed deeply when I hear this where I trust the people and then hear lawmakers slinging racial slurs on the floor of the Congress. these are ugly,scary times

No comments:

Post a Comment