Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/7/2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: John Stewart and Tom Waits. A birthday that has come up over and over in my time but these two have left an impression with me. Joyce comes to mind. I keep thinking that she is not really dead rather just pulling a trick on me. This has taken root because her daughter never responded to my email. i guess that I will never know-how really sad. Joyce of Robert and Tom and of that time in my life,

I think I still am blaming Joyce for her outrageousness and feeling like I had to go to Marin and start over but of course that was a trap-Corina was harsh and cruel and I failed utterly to get through school and returned to hating myself while living with her. that was the terrible tie of moving to Crockett and then trying to lean on Davaki and the disaster there. Still hurts that time remains the lowest in my estimation-that is why I stayed with Roland-punishment and quilt. The native racism I grew up in and the quilt that ran with blood through me combined in those dark times to ruin me. I was not really ready to grow but I do see now that I did.

Found many Humphrey Bogart movies available for a small fee and I am signing up-I want to spend the day watching old Bogart movies. Right now watching "To Have and To Have Not-there is a big ganster shooting going on-reminds me of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment