Monday, December 6, 2010

12/6/2010

I came across this paragraph in Aquarius Papers regarding yesterday's New Moon and I so want to remember this all through this lunation:

Jupiter is very powerful since it is the final dispositor of the entire chart, adding that type of energy as the primary backdrop to all the affairs in our world. Add its ongoing conjunction with Uranus at the end of Pisces, and you have another perfect time to feel a vaster experience of self within "All-That-Is," in unique ways that can release hidden energies to be used in early 2011 when Jupiter and Uranus both slip back into Aries. Cultivate your faith, forgiveness, and compassion over the next month, and you'll feel a huge new momentum in March 2011.

Got up this morning wanting to clean up and bring order so that harmony and beauty can shine through. Don't know where i was in my dreams but I did awaken full of energy and ready to live from my heart with energy and compassion and forgiveness and faith just as the astrologer recommends. Time to release the drug out feelings that I have been knowing too well of late. LOVE LOVE LOVE everywhere today and that includes myself. Hope that all those involved with Lisa and her conception and birth are all together with her soul now-I pray that she is embraced in loving arms of the Spirit and that she is able to love Elsie until Elsie is free to love back -I think that has already occurred.

Well I am posting the link to the entire Aquarius Papers article on the Sagittarius New Moon: http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2010/12/new-moon-in-sagittar. this is so good and I want the astrologer to be remembered by myself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment