Thursday, August 26, 2010

08/26/2010

Here are the words I wrote for AstroWorld but my mood is so negatvie that I will just keep it here.
My family has certainly had a rough August and it appears that the US is having a rough August. Glen Beck and Sarah Palin represent something that i find so frightening and troubling and Alan Simpsom refers folks such as myself as 'lesser people' and no one in the administration does a thing. also I hate this 'Race To The Top' approach to education. Ugly and nasty and directed not to the best but rather is aimed at making sure that the poorest and the dimmest are not in the 'game'.
Obama just seems to want to let all the meanies go forward and he will just wander around lacking gravitas unable to lead because he is not tough enough and lets his advisors decide how the country will be governed.
I am sick of this ugliness and I magine that feeling the judgement from Randy and family is part of this]
'Blagojevich will be retried-his attorneys are broke and cannot continue. wonder who the government will select to defend him. An attorney who will promise to get a conviction?
I am officially sick of government and politics. I guess this is because of MSNBC,KPFA,GREEN 960 of actually hearing these monsters day in day out full of sh-- some of them actually taking off after my family, myself,etc. I cannot stand it any more. Glen Beck gets noteriety because he wants to 'honor the Civil Rights movement' this after folk like Dr Laura scream the word nigger while saying that some of her best friends are African-American and this same man, Glen Beck, says that he believes that Obama is a racist who hates white people )this although his mother,grandparents, etc are white.

I am cleaning house-venetian blinds and all. Money is really tight but will ease up once Steve has his issues with the university straightened out. Virgo-we are now in the time of Virgo and I am fascinated with cleaning and getting everything in order the better to enjoy life.

The movement to hate Islam is running through the news and media reports and I am sickened. The folk who want to stomp on folks who are different have always frightened me and caused me to stay away from them perhaps now I won't have that luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment