Wednesday, June 23, 2010

06/23/2010

Good God!! Can not remember the last time I went through a few days like the last few days beginning 6/18/2010 around 4:30 when B. unfortunately was invited by MOI to read my morning post that included a withering report of my observation of her son. Well she has ignored Steve's call and then my own so I imagine that we are edited from her story. Then A. is going away to residential facility to complete his schooliong and this required hours of laundry and spending money to get him clothed properly,etc. The landlord said that he is very unhappy to hear that his rent money is going to cover my daughter's obligations. Oh Shit!! I love my landlord and have finally driven him to anger-this cannot go on.

Exhausted and also relieved to feel some of the constraining connections falling away and also time to move out. J has not called so that friendship my be over as well-I know that she and B share much more than j and I do now-J has always been disgruntled over my relationship with S but I see that now-I do spend most of my time with S. Not because I have to but because he is my best friend, my favorite confidant. Also, J's meanness has grown hard to tolerate since J and S do not get along.

Okay enough of us: I believe and have I think from the time the "news" caught up that we are witnessing the end of life as we have known it- the catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico is the beginning of the end.-wear me out utterly.

Not able to write at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment