Saturday, June 19, 2010

06/19/2010

Okay the morning is here and I have been up for hours knowing that B left early to go see A in jail. Steve left a message but I am sure that she won't get it until later. I was thinking of what i could do to balance psychically what I did with my words yesterday but as I start to write this the energy has just drained out. I brought up his chart-a beautiful chart with once again Chiron bringing the chart into a completly different focus. Right off I noticed that his Saturn sits on my Mercury ruler of my chart-my strong and dignified Mercury completely smothered in this situation and he has Leo rising with Mars at 16 vLeo and Mercury at 22 Leo square my Jupiter-real communication issues here very serious. My depth of social responce simplyt appalled by his Leo broadcasting which for him is totally appropriate but to me is simply manipulative and in this case endangering but what does a man have if he can't speak out against oppressive forces.
I am at least looking at A as a man and not simply a defendant charged with and not innocent of serious charges. somehow this will shift the balance in heaven and I trust in this in ways that I would rarely verbalize except with Steve to whom I can say anything which incidentally is why I have always loved Scorpios-I can never blow away a Scorpio and they will always try to follow me and see what I see.
I was going to write more but Steve and I just took a lovely walk through our beautiful neighborhood populated by Berkeley refugees-people driven out of Berkeley by the high housing costs-with the wonderful gardens and birds and butterflies and cats and dogs that one would expect to find in such a neighborhood. At any rate I am tired now and done writing for a bit but at least I have moved A from defendant to human being in my mind. That is a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment