Friday, June 18, 2010

06/18/2010

Yesterday I was wiped out by what is going on in the court for b's son who has been in jail for over six years now the first five years without charges and then he was offered two felonies and parole but after he accepted this the offer was withdrawn with a new DA. His court appointed attorney fought this and won and then on a weekend the case was moved using the Arbuckle waiver, unknown to all of us on the defense side. even though the Arbuckle waiver can only be used with the defendants informed consent. I know for a fact that the prosecutors and even the judge are very nervous about this because the judge in Oakland is a sadistic little creep who loves to "hang" the poor defendants who come before him.
At any rate yesterday was a nightmare. The court appointed attorney has changed the one he had supposedly has retired (and goodbye you disgusting Officer of the Court) She was terrified when the Arbuckle waiver was mentioned by the DA (teehee liar hateful woman) because neither a the defendant, nor his mother,etc knew about this. the new attorney seems to have a serious health problem, he is white haired and thin as a stick and he trembles in a strange way-perhaps Parkinsons's(?)-he presented court decisions that supposedly supported the importance of keeping the plea deal and they were a joke.B and S and I could have done better just using out native intelligence and the judge thanked him for his intelligent attention to detail and wished that his defendant could have been there but the defendant was sent away because he was so upset that he burst out regarding the use of the Arbuckle waiver.
Let me say here that there is no way A is innocent. also he is mentally ill and has to be medicated all the time to keep him from going totally bi-polar. He is an absolute creep, handsome and manipulative not someone who invites loving responses and he hurt this woman in that he scared her to death and this was a case of severe domestic abuse-he didn't beat her or burn her not that sort of terror but he took her and forced her to go with him and locked her in the trunk of his car. So i am not saying that this man should not be in jail but he has been in jail for years now and with the correct meds and the fact that he does not have access to steroids he is just a simple asshole, a nasty bi-polar.
Okay that said what has knocked me out is the level of hate and incompetence in the courts and the plain old malfeasance where with the Judges nod of agreement the "Court" simply proceeds to shred the law and forget civil rights-the very sound of the words causes the Judge and the DA's table and the Court reporters, the Court clerks to all giggle and roll their eyes. this is something I would expect in a small county seat in Oklahoma but not in a huge urban court. In my experience there is no real defense, the entire power of "the people"and the "Defense " for the poor and of course the brown is a joke-it seems obvious to me that if the court appointed attorneys go against the judge they will not get any referrals in the future.

Okay enough of this for today. There will be more but I am tired also I received some real helpful advice from Josie on certain psychic exercises to get our side to use on the judge: imagine a mirror held up to him so that he can see the truth of his actions and his sadistic tendencies and then to request that the truth of him be broadcast ten times as large as they were. Requesting nothing but the truth here. My heart says "okay but my truth would not appear so beautiful in public either" but my soul says TRUE BUT YOU ARE NOT PUBLICLY TRYING TO HURT OTHERS WHO TRULY NEED HELP!! AND WHEN YOU DID HAVE A PUBLIC RESPONSIBILITY YOU WORKED TO HELP OTHERS TO GET FOOD, SHELTER AND CLOTHES AND CHILDCARE AND EMPLOYMENT" AND THAT DEAR SISTER IS THE DIFFERENCE."

nameste NAMESTE NAMESTE NAMESTE NAMESTE NAMESTE NAMESTE

Talking with Josie reminding me that B and A and all the folk involved in the court functions have their own path set by their own souls. She really encouraged the writing so that I get all the spiritual shock out of my system. There are reasons that I have always chosen to steer clear of public activity and even in my government social service position I managed to steer clear and NEVER advanced beyond senior worker level-couldn't bear the times when I witnessed some career destroying actions because an individual was on the wrong side of the times or even simply personality conflicts with someone who had early political power in the office or I saw one client treated to the best we had because they were they right type and other clients just as needy were not let in on the treasure because they didn't speak right or didn't have the correct ethnic background.etc/
so here is why I will step up my spiritual practices so that I am not totally drained and I will work to see that the judge's true sadistic motivations are revealed.

Closing now many minutes writing this morning but I MUST DO A SHOUT OUT to Credence Clearwater singing "Fortunate Son". Steve and I singing and stomping out the rhythym dancing and singing. am sure that Robert came over from heaven and helped sing out loud " it ain't me it ain't me; oh no I ain't no Senators son, it ain't me it ain't me I ain't no fortunate son. Oh yeah!! it ain't us. We do pay the taxes I don't care what the Republicans cry about it us the ones who are not a fortunate son we carry everything.

I feel so full of love today. The anger and frustration and despair of yesterday is out and light and power are in. I will do all I can to help my friend and that is why I go through this court thing so she won't be alone AND this is not my karma and A and the Judge have their story to play out and I pray now and always that the Holy Spirit is there with all of us revealing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment