Friday, June 4, 2010

06/04/2010

I learned something that has left mew breathless: Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. is owned in half owner status by Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. I think that I even read this before but today the "news" just knocked me over. How much of the value imparted in the "news" of News Corp comes from a conservative, right-wing fundamentalist Islamic cosmology! Good God!! this is so out rageous!! What sort of horror is Murdoch? He has compromised himself for money certainly-I am sure that Murdoch is utterly godless. I feel like the socialite who referred to throwing up in her mouth a little bit: I mean this philosophy is utterly devoid of soul and wiggling and poetry.
I mean how could any Westerner allow anyone from Faundamentalist Islam come into a position of authority with one's treasure? Faundamentalist Islam is the opposite of Democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment