Monday, June 21, 2010

06/21/2010 Summer Solstice

So Happy Summer one and all: probably not the happiest summer ever but one full of the change this beautiful planet needs. Spent a bit reading The Huffington Post which is sort of my daily "rag". "Liberal" and I love it don't always agree with the opinions and often don't agree the opinions from readers but Zi love it for lingering as I did in youth with the Chronicle over cigarettes and coffee latte.

An absolutely disastrous weekend with friends some of which I have written about and others that I haven't touched for fear of life here deteriorating into a demented slug fest with someone from my youth. She screams invective across the country and shocking as the accusations are they are recriminations regarding my shadow long ago analyzed but her cruelty brings out the child in me,I am reduced to slugging it out with my "sister" just as I would have with my flesh sister when we were children.

I noticed somewhere back that I seem to be shedding friends and relationships. This month I have also noticed that new friends are entering my life bringing new levels of relationship based on the woman I am now in my 60's-I no longer need to go over and over the conversation from my 20's and incidentally I love what I want to talk about here in my 60's and for this time of the world with this monster T-Square Saturn in Libra,Jupiter and Uranus in Aries and all of these planets squared by Pluto in Capricorn where it was during the time that our country was born.

J coming for a visit and wants to do some psychic work with me that involves body work. I have located a company that rents massage tables and now I am thinking that I should rent a room somewhere close in Berkeley. The reason for this is that I can just imagine attempting to relax here in this tiny apartment with our five cats and J's allergies,etc.. So..... I am thinking of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment