Thursday, January 27, 2011

january 27,2011

Queen of Swords------------------QUEEN OF SWORDS---------------------------------
Cheri brollier wrties that she is my friend and plans to be friends for life. this is the gift of Creation, the Mother , to me. I always said to those who would be interested that my chart would not light up until mid-life. Progressed Sun traveling over natal Saturn and Moon and Pluto and heals the infections caused by bruise's and crashes in young life.

I met her one Sunday at Sunday School when the community still used the old building as theFirst Methodist Church of Moscow. The building was a dug-out that had been stuccoed and painted white with a church bell in the SW corner of the building. I

I loved going to Sunday School. the room in which we met, we being the children who were not yet in school or were just in the first grade. In the room was a table w painted a true blue enamel and the floor was covered with red linoleum featuring Mother Goose's biggest hits. I particularly loved the "cow jumped over the moon" and the image of the milking boy falling over and over through space This room really satisfied my on the level of aesthetics. the room was quiet and soothing but also respectful of my five year old energy and my need to "do something" after about three minutes when in the middle of a sit still period of life. The colors themselves did that and watching the train on the mountain forever going over the top and then traveling out of sight on its long distance trip and all would be quiet √I remember clearly that there was a glass-covered utility meter/register and the part of the circular ruler had little black rectangle markers and they appeared to be the cars of the train that was pulled without fail around the track only visible part of the time.
Okay there will be more of this. Took me a moment to realize that the letter yesterday from Cheri was my version of winning the lottery. a dream of childhood,a dream that caused me so much sorrow and regret and seemed to be completely a story of loss and failure has turned into gold what I thought was straw is gold and I was correct all along when I "saw" that my chart would not bloom unil I enterd the period of agedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment