Friday, January 28, 2011

1/28/2011

So much moving and becoming conscious. the love of food is obviously represented by the Mars conjunct Venus in Taurus rising square Saturn, Moon , Pluto in Leo in the 4th-an obsessive, powerful love of food and the square fulcrumed by Uranus in Gemini in the 2nd indicates that I will talk about it and write about and be an all around revolutionary voice. and, yes there will always be those who don't like me or what I have to say.
I have never before seen that the food thing is right there in that complex and that food is the healing agent as well as the illness.
I have feared my "compulsive eating syndrome" not realizing that the symptoms are the physical language telling me that something is terribly worng and for me it is the eating franken foods that leave me ravenous and have at times forced y weight up to over two hundred pounds.
Earlier, I think in 2010,I touched into the memory of being slender and the main thing was the absence of hunger-I was always wanting to feel full but that would never happen if I was eating the "bad foods"-things made in factories and made with factory produced ingredients. this type of food is dead and when I try to live on this type of nourishment I soon go out of control and start eating ravenously as I grow restless and tired and depressed. Only now am I realizing that it is fresh food that i need and that I don't need to do anything other than remind myself that I can eat whatever i am eating until I am no longer wanting to eat. I can trust myself when i am eating fresh food. for instance i can eat a lot of fruit in the summer and it never effects my blood sugars the way sugar-free package pudding does.
More later but I am all lit up as we say: wanting to write about growing old and loving it, the 99 year old poet in japan

No comments:

Post a Comment