Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Post of 2011:January 18,2011

Happy birthday Susie Navarro and LaVonne Harrison: Randy's sife of three years and my first time supervisor at Contra Costa County.

I have been lonely. Not so many people writing to me via g-mail and Facebook and I am back from Tennessee relieved to be home and also missing the tight,regular household of Susie and Randy and missing Buffy.
I felt so at home there in Tennessee. I suppose this was because I immediately jumped into taking Buffy for her chemo and this is done in a huge room with others something so intimate and personal shared with others in the same strange class.

I hated I think, hated Randi and Susie together. They could ignore us and act as if we were strange creatures and I wanted to bring Buffy home but she wants to stay there and I feel guilty knowing that her care would run me down and we would fight.

I loather the conservative Christians and the talk of having to accept Jesus as one's only saviour. the teaching of eternal damnation if one fails to accept Jesus just wearies me and I wonder at such a violent teaching and one full of trickery.

I am also hating Obama right now . He seems to be really a conservative in hiding and a friend of business and corporate greed. I am growing weary of politics. I had hoped that Obama would bring in some hope but now I only hear capitulation to the big money boys/girls.

Maybe tomorrow. I don't want to fall back into the darkness of depression nor do I want to go over and over the same ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment