Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25/2010

I made. I made something so nice and so really delicious. "well I did this and this is beautiful and this is how I am able to drop weight and enjoy life very restricted and I also at the same time scold myself. I have never figured out how to record the foundation of our lives made up of all the myriad items that make up our ground of being. I saw so clearly how it is the homemaking the cooking and nursing and cleaning and ordering and shopping that are what make our reality from which.
Okay here is the recipe for the black bean soup. Really good with baguette and evoo.

soak about 2 cups of black beans in the usual manner. Drain after they cool and rinse.
Start cooking with a bay leaf cover the beans with twice the water needed to cover
When beans are about half done begin to chop and then saute onion, carrot, celery until limp. Saute in evoo and also saute several coves of garlic shortly before the other vegetables are done. NOTE: use more vegetables than when just cooking beans. Add the vegetables to the beans and add good quality bouillon and cook until the balck beans are soft adding water/stock until the black beans are soft-oh! and salt and pepper while cooking the beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment