Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday

Okay as of this morning I have decided to retire so that I will be home with my sister and Arvin. We need a caretaker and i will fill that place.
I think that I will manage but I will need to apply for IHSS for Buffy in order to plumb up the income. I will create a garden in the soil available and start containrs for beans,peas,strawberries,etc.
I was so amazed to see all the wrinkles in the photos S took for my profile. Weird that I was surprised because I certainly feel old inside-I am now a crone and I feel like that but somehow was still expecting to see someone younger.
My life is all domestic right now and all problems. I am going to contemplate my chart and the charts of ALL my family living here. I know that there is something I could see that would help me as I face my karma and my daughter's karma and the needs of the young ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment