Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday 3/16/2009

Yesterday the Ides of March and the anniversary of Robert's passing. I was so touched that his brother John whom Robert always judged and rejected and who obert warned us would get the house which was let to all of us. Well of course John got the house he said that he paid over $40,000 for Roberts care so he took that off the top and then he liquidated any thing he had paid for Gerald's visits,etc and voila he had the house and there was talk of sharing but no longer. Still and all wi†h all his stinginess and judgments he was roasting a pork chop and some oysters in honor of Robert. We had chicken and cauliflower and potatoes and asparagus.
The most beautiful posting by Hecate today on explaining to her gson the beauty of Hecate and witches and the dark and nighttime. I was so moved-what love and tenderness. I gained a new level of understanding of what I am searching for-hecate feared but she guides us when we reach a cossroads. she appears threatening but that is for those who are false; she guides those who are true and leads us in the direction that we need. I was so warmed and open to learning witchcraft. Already a hearthwitch I am realtively uneducaated even ignorant but I am open now on a new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment