Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Early morning is almost 8 am this morning. Had to shower and tend to the wounded hand. the left hand is healing up wonderfully as I expected but the right hand is troubled still. the fourth finger is full of pain and it triggers. I don't think that I will go back to work as early as I thought.
I am definitely planning on retirement after my birthday-I need to be here for my sister and for Arvin and possibly for Aimee.
courtney showing her Scorpio self as part of the Scorpio in Pluto generation-she is a peace maker and very conscious of what hurtsand the possibility of not hurting people when they are hurting. she is also a fierce warrior. I love Scorpio always mysterious always worthy of study so unlike me. can never take Scorpio for granted.
I am planning to take some writing lessons through Donna Cunningham.

No comments:

Post a Comment