Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love the early morning where I am free to flollow my instinct and let my mind lead me to where I want to go. Vesta/Hestia, Vestal Virgins-funny that I who wanted to go out into world would find myself to be more in touch with Hestia than the more adventurous gals. I learned to love being inside-saturn in the 4th. But also sq mars in taurus rising.
So go-buffy out of cigarettes couldn't wait for Steve to get ready and wanted to go herself. We discussed it and decided she could since it is a straight walk of four blocks. Aimee shoots out of bed with the usual hateful expression on her face. I explain that Buffy is fine but aimee is so full of judgement that she shoots off barefoot in the rain won't listen to me and when she returns she still won't listen to me andI tell her to get off the hate and she starts screaming that she doesn't hate anyone and I call her liar at which point she charges at me and says what am I lying about? I tell her she is lying about hating me that I can see it in the expression on her face. From there she starts screaming that i am high on narcotics and that is the problem and then I give up because I am currently weaning myself off Vicodan and I do use too much but jeez this is from she whho weighs over 300 pounds, who will sleep all day and blame her children,etc. I just give up . I would lik to be out of this but no luck there. I Ching this morning 29 The Abyss changing †o 59 Dispersion soooo I will practice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment