Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2/2011

Happy Birthday Hugh Box!! (2/1/ in the decade of the Civil War well no! I think perhaps 1985,) Grandfather!! You were a wonderful cook and Buffy learned from you how to cook things carefully and slowly. Love back to you and I remember yet the hug you gave me when I went off that night to live with my husband and I thought "Grandpa does love mm !!" My son Shawn has a son named Hugh and he didn't even know about you. His wife's family has the name Hugh prominent-Southern folk. wish that I could have accepted you more rather than my mother who we now know was so troubled by guilt and fear and depression-well that would have prevented me from living my true life.

Egypt and Syria and Afghanistan up in smoke and flames-the US leaders must be VERY nervous as well as the Israelis. Wonder how much of this has been planned. Amazing this while we have snow we have not seen in years. I am so cynical that when I opened the front door and felt the curtain of warm after days of freezing I immediately thought "HAARP"and thought of crazy globalists directing warm and cold fronts.

I just don't know who/what to believe any longer. I don't have any idea what the latest science is. I read about the experiments for anti-matter and who knows what else and there is the international space station doing things that we don't know.

More thought about going vegan. Losing weight seems to be the most profound action I can take regards my health. The loss of weight brings down the blood glucose, the blood pressure. I don't know if it will ever help the heart beats which remain disturbed.

Egypt burning. James Baker on the TV-oh! how my mother disliked him. She blamed him for most of the evil in the world. She taught me my politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment