Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/2012

Okay this is the boulder: I retired 5/31/2009 and my income decreased but we were okay although talk of the loss of pensions scare me.
Sometime in 2010 Steve loses income-a decrease.
July 2011 /Steve comes to the end of "Dept of "Rehab"", receives last pay check first days of 08/2011.
Rent late 12/2011 somw luxuries cause me to enter the penniless space-we actually have some pennies but that is it.
Saturn in Leo in the 4th-natal-Saturn under attack-the end of the Church era,poverty, starkness, standing in relief-alone in shadow-blackwood. Appears to stand alone although here is the Moon/Pluto conjunction right HERE less than 7 degrees away locked in eternal embrace, the EMBRACE, right here for all of eternity to witness. That is the scandal here-what should take place in the darkest part-HEY the Moon/Pluto embrace is taking place in the darkest parts-taking place in my heart and I am thinking that Mars and Venus up there at the ascendant feel defensive and overwhelmed by that Holy Union taking place in my heart. nd given the placement of Pluto I suppose there is part of the Unholy Embrace there.

No comments:

Post a Comment