Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/24/2010-Sunday

The first rain of the season. Our yearlings are simply horrified and I believe that they are sad at least they seem to be and they are asleep and they have eaten so much today. the big white one, Prince Pookie and his sister, Pincess are sitting on the window ledge taking turns cleaning each others faces. Steve took photos. We are so blessed with these little cats Pookie, Pincess,St.Hunter and Bootz and Bebe has not only allowed them to live here but she has gone to some trouble to teach them cat manners.
I am thinking of Joyce. Thinking that since her daughter April never responded to my e-mail that perhaps Joyce is not dead. I guess this is because I didn't talk to Joyce for months after our last argument. I thought there was time and I guess that I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment