Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday 2/4/2012

My neighbor who was born and raised in India is already busy getting the garden in shape and is planning what will be planted. This Christain woman is full of St Brigit-I came across this poem in the Hecate Demeter's Daughter blog:

I.D.

I am a secret agent
Of the Moon

Ex-centric
Extra-ordinary
Extra-sensory
Extra-terrestrial

Celestial subversive
Con-spiratorial
Spirita Sancta

Holy
    Holy
        Holy

And then some

And I have friends.

~Barbara Starrett
I suspect that she, my neighbor,has never heard of St Brigit and yet she is walking in her steps. My grandfather, Hugh Box was born on Imbolc and was not a Christian.
HMMM-I accidentally typed his name as Hugh Boxx and this gave me the idea of changing my name to Clymela Boxx. I like the way the name Boxx looks

No comments:

Post a Comment